https://tricityretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/New-Release-featured.jpg 515 1300 Mike Steg https://tricityretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/tri-city-website-logo.png Mike Steg2020-03-09 20:43:592021-04-14 16:59:34POS System Update – What’s New in Release 126.96.36.199
Release Date: March 10, 2020
- Added “Info Button” to lines in Purchase Orders to provide product information.
- Default will show cost, on hand, restock level, reorder point, on order, on transfer in, on transfer out, sold in last 7 and sold in last 30 days.
- Added note in the till to show which A/R Invoice has been paid.
- Updated Shopify integration to discontinue use of now deprecated API calls.
- Fixed issue with Multi-Selector where in certain cases, list included duplicate products.
If you would like more information on these changes please contact our office and ask for support.