With April half over, we continue to see strong demand for our Shopify integration for MyPOS Connect. As a result, we are finding more and more ways to improve the user experience. Following are details of the latest feature enhancements for MyPOS Connect, many of which are specifically for our Shopify Integration plug-in.
Release Date: 2020-04-16
MyPOS Connect General Improvements:
- Added prompt to print PO prior to posting in cases where PO is a partial receive
Shopify Integration Improvements:
- Added new “Copy” button on Shopify Sync screen to capture error log
- Added new prompt prior to Shopify Sync to warn use of products sync’d to other styles
- Added new message box alerting user products belonging to other style already sync’d in Shopify prior to sync
- Added phone number formatting for Shopify customers downloaded into MyPOS Connect (based on system settings)
- Added syncing of non-taxable status on products to Shopify
- Changed sales date on Shopify orders to match the download data instead of Shopify order date
- Fixed issue where certain products on multiple promotions would duplicate in Shopify
If you would like more information on these changes please call us at (877) 877-4767 and ask for support, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.