Release Date: November 2nd, 2022
- Added logic to prevent improper shutdown of MyPOS from the till where users were right-clicking and closing from taskbar
- Added new Company Option to identify a classification that, when linked to products, will prevent the product from being purchased with reward points. To set up, go to Back Office –> System Settings –> Company Options –> Rewards –> Classification Code to mark non-redeemable products
- Added support for reprinting of Credit Card receipts to PDF
- Corrected issue where credit limit check not allowing refund if customer had previous credit limit and balance but credit limit had later been set to zero
- Corrected issue where work order deposit value was not updated if payments were refunded and also applied to a work order
If you have questions about any of these features, or you want to know how they might affect you, call us at (877) 877-4767 and press “1” for Support; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.