https://tricityretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/New-Release-featured.jpg 515 1300 Mike Steg https://tricityretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/tri-city-website-logo.png Mike Steg2023-02-08 17:15:432023-02-08 17:15:43POS System Update – What’s New in Release V184.108.40.206
POS System Update – What’s New in Release V220.127.116.11
Release Date: February 8th, 2023
IMPORTANT: .NET Framework 4.8 is now required for MyPOS Connect releases. All computers running MyPOS Connect on any Windows version below Windows 10 21H2 may be required to manually install from this link https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2088631
Following are improvements made in this release of MyPOS Connect:
- Added capture of MyPOS version, Windows version, RAM and Processor details for MyPOS Devices. Can be viewed on the Device Listing Report found under System Reports
- Added new option to control minimum password length.
- To setup up go to MyPOS Back Office –> System Setup –> Company Options –> System Settings –> Password – Minimum Password Length
- Added new option to show “DUPLICATE” on reprinted receipts. This feature works with the built-in receipt.
- To enable this feature, go to MyPOS Back Office –> System Setup –> Company Options –> Receipt Settings –> Show “DUPLICATE” on reprinted receipts. For custom receipts (invoices), a new parameter @Reprint (BIT) can be added to indicate the original or reprinted version.
- Added new option to show external IP address from either the “About” button in the till or the “About” button in the back office (System Setup).
- To enable this feature, go to MyPOS Back Office –> System Setup –> Company Options –> Operational Setting –> Enable External IP Lookup (ipify.org)
- Optimized X/Z reports to improve performance
- Updated Klaviyo (CRM) integration as per new requirements (URL Encoded JSON)
If you have questions about any of these features, or you want to know how they might affect you, call us at (877) 877-4767 and press “1” for Support; or email us at email@example.com.