Release Date: September 5th, 2023
The following list describes the new features of this release of MyPOS Connect – brought to you by our hard-working product development team at Tri-City Retails Systems.
- Added function to “Transfers In” to support import of new products from handheld/text import
- Added logic to label formats to remove $ or other currency symbol from price fields.
- To remove currency symbol from currency add “FormatAsCurrency=0” to the text block for PRICE01 or any other price field
- Added new option for the “Refresh Local” to use “Bulk Copy” method to insert records to improve speed.
- To setup go to MyPOS Connect Back Office –> System Setup –> Device Options –> System Settings (Folder) –> Refresh Local Use Bulk Copy
- Added new option to allow/disallow deleting of users. Default is “Not Allowed” (Users should only be deleted once you no longer want to see them on reports).
- To setup go to MyPOS Connect Back Office –> Data Setup –> User Security Options –> Delete User
- Fixed issue with daily sync check to only be active when system is online
- Improved Advanced Cash Up feature to check individual payment amounts as well as overall totals when over/short threshold is setup, remember previously declared values and show over/short for each payment on the X/Z reads
- Improved logic in “Users” and “User Groups” to only show and allow edit of users or user groups with a lower security level than the logged in user.
- Improved memory usage relating to Microsoft’s RDLs (Report Definition Language) used for reports and custom receipts, invoices, workorders and quotes.
- Improved speed relating to syncing when going into the MyPOS Connect Back Office from the till
- Updated MyPOS Connect installation to install SQL LocalDB 2022 (upgraded from 2019)
If you have questions about any of these features, or you want to know how they might affect your system, call us at (877) 877-4767 and press “1” for Support; or email us at email@example.com.