Release Date: October 18th, 2023
The following list describes the new features of this release of MyPOS Connect – brought to you by our hard-working product development team at Tri-City Retails Systems.
- Added new feature to allow for Purchase Order, Transfers In, Transfers Out and Stock Count buttons in the till.
- To setup, MyPOS Back Office –> System Setup –> Device Options –> Till Button Settings –> Stock Functions for Till Enabled.
- Must also enable the Purchase Orders, Transfers In, Transfers Out and/or Stock Counts in “User Groups” (Back Office Permissions) for user groups that should have access from the till.
- Window size is based on Device Options –> Screen Setup –> Pop-up Window Size Percentage
- If Purchase Order, Transfer or Stock Count window is minimized to allow performing of a sale, simply click the button under Manager to maximize the window
- Added new option to “Always prompt for customer discount”. With the option off (current behaviour), prompt will only appear when Subtotal is pressed and other discounts exist. With the option on, prompt will appear every time Subtotal is pressed.
- To setup, MyPOS Back Office –> System Setup –> Company Option –> Pricing –> Always prompt for Customer Discount.
- Added new option to hide the amount on the Over/Short message box.
- To setup, MyPOS Back Office –> System Setup –> Device Options –> Open / Close Settings –> Cash Up Hide Over/Short value on message box
- Added new option to hide/show sales reps on built-in receipt print.
- To enable/disable, go to MyPOS Back Office –> System Setup –> Device Options –> Receipt Settings –> Receipt Show Sales Rep
- Added support for languages in Company and Device Options
- Fixed issue that occurred with email receipts when auto log out of till was enabled and user did not respond to the email prompt
- Fixed issue where MyPOS Language not using PCs regional settings
- Fixed issue where Till Buttons showing underscores as blanks
- Improved new store “Wizard” to allow user to map taxes for new store
- Improved consistency with CRM Klaviyo integration to send subscription status every time customer record is updated for any reason
- Improved date field in Receipts button in till to automatically display the calendar when clicked or touched
- Optimized Stock Count UI for low resolution monitors
If you have questions about any of these features, or you want to know how they might affect your system, call us at (877) 877-4767 and press “1” for Support; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.