https://tricityretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/New-Release-featured.jpg 515 1300 Mike Steg https://tricityretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/tri-city-website-logo.png Mike Steg2021-07-07 14:45:282022-02-18 19:56:52POS System Update – What’s New in Release V22.214.171.124
What’s New in V126.96.36.199 – Release date: July 7th, 2021
- Added new profile option called “transaction copy includes notes”. Set-up in:
- Company Options –> Operational Settings –> Transaction Copy Includes Notes
- Added new profile option “Maximum Line Value” to limit products and payments from exceeding defined value. Set-up in:
- Company Options –> Operational Settings –> Maximum Line Value (default value is $1,000,000).
- Added new profile option to define a separate printer for alternate invoices. Set-up in:
- Device Options –> Receipt Settings –> Alt Invoice Printer Name.
- Improved flow when user is applying customer credits to prevent auto-apply values from exceeding required value.
- Improved invoice reprints to use the defined invoice printer.
- Improved messaging when MyPOS Connect is unable to write to settings file due to changed Windows permissions.
- Fixed issue where print window is hidden behind MyPOS Connect when in Purchase Orders or Transfers.
- Fixed issue where user is unable to locate a customer payment receipt when balance is zero.
- Fixed issue with quantities not being committed when converting from a quote to a work order.
- Fixed issue with serial numbers for stock in limbo, where the product serial number status was not being updated in some cases.
If you would like more information on any of these features, call us at (877) 877-4767 and press “1” for Support; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.